Sunday 13 April 2014

The Mybo Clicker


I've been testing a new clicker these last couple of weeks and I have to say ... it rocks!

For those that don't know, a clicker is used as an indicator that your draw is at a particular set distance.  If set correctly, each shot should be achieved with the same draw distance and stance and body position.  And as we all know, good archery is all about repetition.

Most clickers are a straight piece of metal or carbon.  Those of you who are a bit more eagle eyed will notice that the Mybo clicker is not .. straight.  The curved edge (when properly set) ensures that the contact point to the arrows point is vertical.  This provides a more consistent result.

Well, whether you believe the science or not ... I definately think it works.  I gave up on my previous clicker after a few sessions.  This one has already outlasted that record.

Not bad for approx £7

No comments:

Post a Comment