Thursday 12 February 2015

I'm Back!!!

Hello Again!

It's been a year since my last post.  Apologies for the lack of activity.  But I'm back now ... unfortunately I'm not better than ever.  In fact, my archery form has taken a dive.  I've put it down to lack of range time.

So, what shall we do to rectify this?  In true TwitchyArcher tradition, I have decided to buy new kit!  Actually, I broke an arrow rest but that's a good enough reason to buy new kit.  Isn't it?

So, what kit did I buy?  Well, we've got the Shibuya Ultima rest and the Spigarelli Guarder Clicker.



I've also got a new SF riser on the way.  That should be here tomorrow.

So, here is the challenge.  When you last heard from me a year ago I was shooting indoor portsmouths and averaging 530+.  I am now lucky if I can break 500.  My next competition is 8 days.  Can my new 'shinies' get me back to my previous form?  Keep glued to this blog for more ....


No comments:

Post a Comment